Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A very clear sign

For literally as long as I can remember, there has been a bump (or small lump) on my gums behind my bottom left front tooth (beneath my tongue). I wouldn't call it a canker sore, and it's definitely not a cold sore or fever blister. I really don't know what to call it, but it is annoying and I've always just figured I'd have to deal with it forever.

Whatever I should call it doesn't matter anymore, though, because it's gone. A few minutes ago, as I ate an apple, it was there and then it was gone. No pain and no blood. Now, as I run my tongue against the spot, I can barely feel any sign that it was ever there.

I had actually noticed that the sore had been shrinking lately, only since I've begun the anti-Candida diet. Almost three weeks into the diet, there is no doubt that my Candida treatment caused this sore to disappear, so I'd say it's a very good sign of things to come.

There's one thing I wonder about, though. Did oil pulling have anything to do with the disappearance of the sore? I've been oil pulling for two or three days now--since yesterday, I guess--so oil pulling may have played a role.

--
Aimless: The Adventures of an American Vagabond.
Become a fan of Aimless on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment