Monday, March 4, 2013

My first diet "relapse"

I'd been meaning to write a one-month update the last few days, but I don't know if I'm going to.

I had my first dietary relapse today. Up until less than an hour ago, I had been 100% with the Wahls protocol since February 1.

Here's how my relapse went: First I poured enough chocolate chips into my mouth to completely fill it, then I ate two bowls of Corn Flakes with milk. I didn't eat anything yesterday because I've been getting frustrated that my mom seems to be ignoring everything I say about what I need to do, particularly regarding NMES. It's stressing me out, and that stress is just as destructive as cheating on the diet. I can't improve with all this stress, so I decided to make my first meal in two days something I might sorta enjoy; something that takes 10 seconds to prepare.

Am I gonna keep cheating like this? I don't know, but I doubt it. If I do, I won't keep it a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment